I walk through the fields
There are multiple artists with this name
1. a Dutch pop band, particularly successful around 1970.
2. a reggae band from London
3. a rock 'n' roll band from Scotland
4. a Dubstep band from Russia (stylized as Th3 Cats)
1. The Cats were a rock band from the Dutch fisherman's town of Volendam that existed from 1966 and 1985. Alongside fellow Volendammers, BZN, The Cats may be regarded as the most important band in the so-called Palingsound ('Eel Sound') genre, as the music of Volendam is often referred to.